No products in the cart.
Please read our Return and Exchange Policy carefully to avoid misunderstandings.
Our Easy Returns Policy
– You may return your purchase within 7 days of receipt for an exchange or store credit as long as the furniture is in its original condition and packaged. Altered and assembled products may not be exchanged. We recommend you keep your packaging for at 7 days after you receive the merchandise.
– If your items are not damaged or defective and you’d like to return them, they carry a 25% restocking fee which will be deducted from your refund. You will also have to pay for the shipping charges for shipping the furniture to you (even if not invoiced at the time of sale or discounted) as well as the shipping back to our warehouse. This is because once items are returned to us; we do not resell them to another customer as they are no longer new.
– To return a product, send an email to email@example.com with your name, order number and reason for return. No phone cancellation or return requests will be processed. Customers must receive a written authorization back from our company prior to returning a product.
– It is unlikely that your item(s) will arrive damaged or defective, but just in case they do, please see What If Part of My Order Arrives Damaged? below.
– Please carefully check the dimensions of the items prior to ordering. The dimensions are available on our site for your convenience. If a customer refuses the delivery because items do not fit, the customer is responsible for a restocking fee of up to 25% of the purchase price as well as the round trip shipping and handling costs. This is because once items are returned to us; they cannot be resold to another customer and shipping furniture costs hundreds of dollars.
What If Part of My Order Arrives Damaged?
– The merchandise that is shipped to you is insured with the shipping company to protect it from damage that may occur in transit.
– On delivery you will be asked to sign a delivery slip indicating that the order was received in good condition. It is extremely important that you inspect all items at the time of delivery. Otherwise merchandise NOT QUALIFY for exchange or return.
– It is critical that you mark ??DAMAGED? , next to any item that seems slightly defective on the delivery slip prior the driver leaving.
– Only items marked damaged at the time of delivery will be considered damaged and eligible for a repair, refund or replacement.
– In the event that all or part of your order arrives damaged, please email us pictures of the damages to firstname.lastname@example.org or open a ticket by clicking here within 48 hours of the delivery.
– Stage Design Miami reserves the right to choose the method by which the claim is resolved. Each damage claim is reviewed carefully and the resolution may include repair, replacement parts or replacement of the entire unit depending on the extent of the damage. Be assured that Stage Design Miami will expedite the damage resolution and that customer service is of utmost importance.
– Never refuse a shipment even if there is damage!
Refusing a shipment would just delay the whole process and make it harder for us to deal with. In addition a re-delivery charge may occur.
– You will not be responsible for return shipping charges, or restocking fees for items that arrive damaged.